7 Surprise Birthday Ideas for Best Friend
2 months ago
Birthdays are special and there is no reason not to celebrate them. Planning a full-fledged adult birthday surprise can be a tricky job. Not everyone has the skill to string together all the details to create a nice birthday surprise for their best friend, wife, mom and loved one. Some resort to the mundane birthday ideas while some seek help from the internet. Explore these fun surprise birthday party ideas that will help you impress your loved ones and create an amazing day for them.
Note: Any decision to hold an event during the COVID-19 pandemic, no matter how large or small, should rely on a risk-based approach. WHO has provided guidance on how such a risk-based approach can be taken. Click here for more details.
Balloons with Nostalgia Photographs
As simple as it sounds, all you need is balloons, a lot of them, and an extensive range of photographs.
- Use their social media platforms to download the images. One can even write a memory on each of the photographs to add a dash of sentimental value to it.
- Pack a room with helium balloons and images tied (via Pinterest) below it. It creates a beautiful sight that will leave the person on the receiving end in amazement. This idea nicely works on most women regardless of the age.
Surprise Gifts throughout the Day by Ghosting
This idea takes a lot of planning and effort to pull off in style. The title simply doesn’t do any justice to the idea as it cannot be described in a line or two.
Gifts are good, surprises are better, but keeping a person a state of anticipation with timely messages and gifts through the third party can certainly make someone’s birthday extra special.
- To pull this idea, one has to know the schedule of the person on the receiving end well in advance.
- You can either hire a person or can request a kid to do the job for you. You have to catch the person off guard, make a kid tap them while the person is busy with his or her routine, and hand the gift.
- This could be done multiple times during the day with a new kid again and again.
An Old School Get Together Party
Get-togethers can have a long-lasting impression on a person’s life. To relive the set of experiences can be a wonderful experience. If you can plan a similar surprise birthday party with each of their old friends present, it could prove to be a wonderful birthday surprise idea.
Now that you are planning a surprise for him or her, you would know which set of people he or she really misses. Call them together for a party.
Nothing in the world can give you that amount of happiness which you get by meeting up with your old friends. And for one to recognize it, and assemble them for a party, it would mean the world to the receiver.
We believe Birthday Butler's centerpiece banner are a wonderful addition to ANY surprise birthday, whether that's her 21st, 40th, 50th, 60th birthday or any other time you want to make your best friend’s birthday special.
Blind Fold Road Trip
Not letting the person to get a hint of what they are going to witness is the secret to plan a perfect birthday. Road trips are great. When accompanied by an element of surprise, it just doesn’t serve the purpose of a regular trip. Instead, it baffles the person on the receiving end in a way that could be remembered for years.
- To make it even more memorable, you can either invite your friends and family or decorate the place in a way that the person has never witnessed.
- Farmhouses are great when one decides to organize such birthday surprises. You can decorate the place well in advance and request all of the friends to gather there well before time.
Hire a limo
Surprise the person you love with a limo to chauffeur him/her around all day. Have it pick him/her up for work, then from work. Make him/her feel special by letting him/her ride around in style all day long, it'll make them happy and you'll feel glad you did it.
When the limo picks him/her up from work, have it filled with friends and family, ready to go to dinner or a fun activity.
Take Her for a Makeover
When was the last time you saw your best friend take care of herself? If she’s a mom she probably hasn’t had one in the last year or two. That is what moms are all about.
- Take her to a nice spa session followed by a visit to a parlor. Get her hair done, nails filed, and skin treated.
- Once that is done, go to a mall for some wardrobe shopping. Once she is done and ready, take her to a nice restaurant for a meal. She would love the time and effort you put in to make her feel happy.
Breakfast at Tiffany’s Audrey Hepburn Style Cocktail Party
A breakfast at Tiffany’s cocktail party theme has become quite popular. An Audrey Hepburn style party includes one of the easiest party costume staples ever, the little black dress.
First, let’s tell your cocktail party guests how to dress for the occasion. Breakfast at Tiffany’s Party attire for ladies:
- Dress in attire that captures that illusive Audrey Hepburn charm
- Little black dress
- Diamond necklace and earrings – or Rhinestones
- Pearl necklace and earrings – or Faux Pearls
- Black evening gloves
- Dark sunglasses for that elegant Audrey Hepburn style
- Wide-brim black hat with or without white silk or polyester scarf
Your party food should include classic 1950’s – 1960’s cocktail party food such as deviled ham dip, crackers and cheese dip, fruit kebabs, bacon wrapped snacks, fruit kebabs, fresh fruit plate, deviled eggs.
If you prefer a modern spin to it try these ideas: antipasto, bruschetta, crostini, deviled eggs, fruit, veggie, cheese platter, canape, mozzarella sticks, and other finger foods.
We believe our Birthday Butler centerpiece banners are a wonderful addition to ANY birthday, whether that's her 40th birthday, her 60th birthday or any other time you want to make your best friend's birthday special. Just select a style, provide some shipping info and you can have one of our birthday parties land on your front doorstep.
Now that we have laid out a lot of surprise birthday party ideas for you to choose from, we hope that we have inspired you to organize an adult birthday party that your loved one will remember for years to come.